Register to Vote. Click here.
If you are already registered – check your registration status to make sure you are registered properly. Click here.
Learn more about the candidates and propositions. The League of Women Voters is conducting Candidate Forums and discussions about the propositions via zoom. Find the links here. Click here to read the Ventura County Voters Guide (for non-partisian offices) that was put together by Bill Laserow.
Vote – You should have already received the ballot.
You can return the ballot the following ways:
- US Mail – Postage is not required. It is recommended that the ballot be mailed by October 19th to make sure it arrives on time to be counted.
- Drop it off – Click here for a list of available locations. Make sure you are dropping it off at an official ballot box.
- Vote in person – Click here to find your polling place.
More information about voting can be found in the Guide for Young Voters
- The voting guide has info for all ages. Click here to read the guide.
- The guide was put together by Eliana Laserow.