Dear Temple Member:
Introducing TAE 2.0, the new and improved Temple Adat Elohim website, designed to give you better control, more visibility, and more opportunities to engage with every aspect of Temple life you choose.
We invite you to explore the richness and diversity of Temple events that will allow you to learn, grow and connect with our TAE community. Now you can sign up for many events right on the spot, with just a few clicks of the mouse.
You can also log in to your temple account to:
- Order High Holiday Tickets
- Review and update your family information
- Determine what family information you would like displayed in the online Temple Directory
- Verify, update and add Yahrzeit information
- View your current temple balance, see recent and older transaction history and make payments
- Complete ECC & Religious School enrollment forms
- See events for which you have registered (a future feature)
- And more over the coming months!
Below are links to log in instructions. Once you log in, if you’re a Robert who goes by Bob, a Susan that prefers Suzy or have children with preferred “nicknames”, please take a moment to update Manage People in your account and provide us with that information. Parents have a ‘Nickname” field. For children, simply list your children by their preferred first name.