Thank you TAE for making a difference.
On November 17, temple members of all ages jumped in to lend a hand with projects benefiting the needy in our area. The Social Hall was filled as everyone helped to:
- Make blankets, journals, hair ties and toiletry bags which will be distributed to abused children by My Stuff Bags
- Make a tarp which will be sent to the UN by Jewish World Watch
- Assemble care packages for homeless men and women which will be distributed by Hope Mill
- Make candy bags which will be distributed to underprivileged children by Support for the Kids
- Help a child get on his or her feet with Shoes that Fit
- Make first aid packets for Many Mansions’ residents
- Paint flower pots for seniors which will be distributed by Senior Concerns
- Make decorations and picture frames for families served at TAE’s Annual Holiday Dinner
- Write and review letters and make paracord bracelets for the troops which will be distributed by Operation Gratitude
- Learn Sidewalk CPR so that you can save a life
- And more!
Interested in helping to plan Mitzvah Day 2020? Please contact Harold or Marcia Gordon, Social Action Co-Chairs, at firstname.lastname@example.org.