BERNIE ENTIN BROTHERHOOD OF THE YEAR
TAE Brotherhood Dinner
Saturday, September 10, 2022, at 6:30 p.m. in the TAE Social Hall.
Because of COVID, we haven’t had these dinners for the past two years, and we have a lot of catching up to do. Therefore, we will be honoring three Bernie Entin Brothers of the Year:
- Bob Grossmann of blessed memory, the 2020 Brother of the Year
- Larry Levine, the 2021 Brother of the Year
- Harold Gordon, the 2022 Brother of the Year
All members of TAE and friends are invited to join us to honor these three remarkable Brothers—you do not have to be a member of Brotherhood to attend.
Cost: $36 per person. Catered by Stonefire
RSVP by September 5, to either Brotherhood President Bob Salfiemail@example.com, or Herb Shukiarfirstname.lastname@example.org. Please make checks payable to TAE Brotherhood and drop the check off in the temple office (Brotherhood mailbox) or send a check to Bob Salfi:
1987 Seabreeze Street
Thousand Oaks, CA 91320
Brotherhood General Meetings
On the second Tuesday of every month at 7:00 pm, all Brotherhood members are welcome to join us in the Chosen Cup. Currently, these meetings are being held via Zoom. EmailBob Salfifor Zoom information.
On the third Wednesday of each month at 7:00 pm, all TAE men are encouraged to get together for a night of socializing over your favorite board games, card games, sporting events and more! We meet off-site at a member’s home. To sign up as a host or for more information, contactBob Salfi.
Our pandemic social nights are monthly gatherings to stay connected with our fellow TAE Brothers.
The meetings will take place on Zoom until further notice. https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82066781396
Men’s Torah Study
This is an opportunity to enhance our spiritual growth in a low key enjoyable atmosphere. Brotherhood members actively participate in Torah Study on Monday nights at 7:00PM. Join us as we visit our ancient texts. Led by lay members of the temple congregation. No prior experience with Torah study is necessary to attend and benefit from this program.
Mitzvah Day Project
Each year the Brotherhood undertakes a special project for TAE’s annual Mitzvah Day. These joyful tasks have included painting classrooms, re-striping curbs, and various jobs for The Rain Project, a transitional home for families in need in Camarillo.
New TAE members enjoy their first year in Brotherhood with a free membership. Guys, come and join us!
Benefits of Membership
- Form lifelong friendships with other TAE Brotherhood members
- Be part of a “TAE fraternity” in a highly supportive environment
- Participate in social events organized for and by Brotherhood members
- Perform a variety of mitzvot for our community
- Receive a red Kippah to identify you as an active Brotherhood member at Temple services and events
- Attend the Membership Annual Dinner celebrating the past year’s accomplishments and installing the newly elected Brotherhood Board officers
Brotherhood is always grateful to accept donations. Simply send your check to the temple office, made out to TAE Brotherhood. Thank you!