“After my experience with TAE ECC, I owe the temple everything I can give. My little boy had the most formative experience there and I am forever grateful. Now that he is attending religious school the gratitude continues. I hope he stays in the community forever and sends his kids there one day. Such a charmed experience. He is such a solid kid who is kind and lives the values that every parent would want from their child. This comes from TAE. This is his family and that is priceless.” – Lauren P.
Thank you so much for your interest in our school! We would like to congratulate you on reaching an exciting milestone in your child’s educational journey. We know what an important decision this is for our families and we are thrilled you are considering our school and community as a potential fit for your family.
Our Mission and Philosophy
At Temple Adat Elohim Early Childhood Center and Gallant-Schiff Infant Center, it is our mission to offer meaningful programs grounded in Jewish values such as kindness, compassion, inclusiveness, and respect. We welcome you to join our family.
We aim to provide a warm, nurturing environment, focused on meeting the needs of each individual child. We create a safe place for children to develop their physical, social, emotional, cognitive, and pre-academic skills at their own pace, while meeting appropriate developmental milestones.
We are dedicated to playing a vital role in supporting these areas, that encourage complex exploration, critical thinking, and asking questions. We believe that implementing a developmentally appropriate, STEAM focused, emergent curriculum, will help children develop a strong foundation and passion to become life long learners. We have a wide variety of cutting edge teaching programs, books, toys and materials to support your child’s learning through art, storytelling, music and movement, and most of all PLAY!
Here at TAE ECC We have an open door policy. We feel the involvement, encouragement, and support from the parents are invaluable to your child’s success. Throughout the year, we maintain a strong home:school connection by communicating with you through the Brightwheel app, updating you with classroom happenings, photos, curriculum, and more. We welcome you to join us for Friday morning Shabbat, or coordinate with us to volunteer in the classroom as a special guest, to read a story or facilitate an activity!
Gallant-Schiff Infant Center: 6 weeks-18 months
ECC Toddler/Preschool Programs: 18 months-5+ yrs.
Hours: 7:30am – 6:00 pm, M-F
- 7:30am – 9:00am = Early Care Program
- 9:00am – 1:00pm = Core Program
- 1:00pm – 3:30pm OR until 5:30pm = Late Care Program
*Our Pre-K and TK classes (4-5+yrs old) are M-F programs.
How to Apply
STEP 1: Tour our school the fall-winter prior to the academic year you would like to start
STEP 2: Apply*
STEP 3: We will reach out with admissions decisions and more info in the spring.
*Please note that an application does not guarantee admissions into our school.
Priority enrollment is given to Temple Adat Elohim currently enrolled students, siblings of enrolled students, TAE ECC alumni/legacy families, and temple members.
- Programs for children 6 wks-6 yrs old
- Flexible scheduling, with full or partial weekly and daily options
- No potty training required for students (excluding Pre-K/TK)
- Optimal student to teacher ratios to keep the individual needs of each child a priority
- Photos, messages, and updates of your child, sent daily, through the Brightwheel app, to keep you connected
- Our open-door policy allows parents to drop-off in the class each morning, visit, or join the class as a special guest to read a story, or facilitate an activity
- Music & Movement specialist weekly
- After school enrichment classes
- Weekly Shabbat, holiday performances, and school celebrations filled with dance and music, led by the TAE clergy
- ECC Parent Association opportunities
- Community events and workshops
- Teachers with Early childhood education background and continued professional development classes focused on early childhood
- All staff First Aid and CPR certified, fingerprint cleared and background checked
Email Lindsay at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.