When You Become a Member of Sisterhood
- You are supporting your own congregation, its religious school, facilities and its program
- You are helping to educate Rabbis, Cantors, teachers, and Jewish communal workers.
- You are aligning yourself with women like yourself throughout the world, including Israel.
- You are making a commitment to tomorrow; to the survival of Jews and Judaism in America, Israel and around the world.
- You can be part of interest groups: e.g., book groups, movie discussion groups, women’s Torah Study, Mah Jongg and more.
- You will be part of the national Women of Reform Judaism [https://wrj.org/] and Women of Reform Judaism Pacific District [http://www.wrjpacific.org/]
- You are always needed and wanted, even if you can only spare 30 minutes a month.
Dues are currently $45 per year for general membership; $75 for Patron; $85 for a “Friend of Sisterhood” (non-TAE member). Membership for one year is complimentary to new TAE members. The membership year is from July 1st to June 30th.
We look forward to having each of you join (or rejoin) our Sisterhood family, and hope to see you at one or more of our upcoming events.
For questions, contact Kathy Pike at (805) 358-9231 / email@example.com.Download Membership Information