Honoring Suzanne Gallant
Celebrate TAE Patron, Suzanne Gallant, whose long-term generosity to our Temple Adat Elohim community has touched each and every person – especially our schools!
Temple Adat Elohim
Friday, May 13, 2022, 6 p.m.
FREE FOR ALL TO ATTEND
RSVP required by May 6
Members and non-members of all ages are invited as our guests.
THIS CELEBRATION IS ALSO AN IMPORTANT FUNDRAISER FOR OUR GALLANT-SCHIFF INFANT CENTER, PRESCHOOL, AND RELIGIOUS SCHOOL!
PLEASE HELP US HONOR SUZANNE WITH A TRIBUTE AND SPONSORSHIP.
Click here for sponsorship or tribute information.
Questions? Need help? Contact Sandy Greenstein at email@example.com, 818-648-3247 or
Peggy Frank at firstname.lastname@example.org, 818-642-6804
Schedule of Events:
- Tribute Reception: 6:00 – 7:30 p.m. – ALL ages welcome!
- Young Children’s Shabbat Service: 6:00 p.m.
- Young Children’s Service Oneg Shabbat: 6:30 p.m.*
- Tribute Presentation: 6:50 p.m.
- Adult Shabbat Service: 7:30 p.m.*
- Oneg Shabbat: Immediately following the service. Approximately 9:00 p.m.
*Enjoy presentations and surprises for Suzanne and our congregation during Shabbat services.Click here to RSVP for the Special Shabbat & Tribute Celebration!
“What I’ve learned is that a house is not a home. A family, a community. It’s the people that matter. Home is where love envelops.” -Suzanne Gallant
About Suzanne Gallant
About the Event
Sponsorships and Tributes
Sponsorship Honor Roll
The Schoomze with Suzanne