TRAVEL TO ISRAEL WITH RABBI DIAMOND: June 28 - July 9, 2023
Temple Adat Elohim creates innovative ways to build connection and community!
Join our informational meeting on Wednesday, January 11, 2023, at 7:30 p.m. in the Social Hall.
One of the most powerful ways to accomplish this is through communal travel, where lifelong friendships are cultivated while exploring the world and building stronger Jewish identities. OUR CONGREGATIONAL TRIPS SELL OUT FAST!
Registration for the 2023 TAE Trip to Israel is officially open to all, TAE partners (members) and non-partners alike! To reserve your spot, go to www.tfaforms.com/4994755.
Complete the registration form and an agent will reach out to you with more details. Registration deadline is April 20, 2023 (unless it sells out earlier)
Our congregational Israel trip is a great way to form deep friendships with other members of our congregation and Rabbi and Sandy Diamond.
- This is a once-in-a-lifetime experience!
- The perfect trip for singles and families!
- Open to partners and non-partners of all ages!
- Celebrate a bar/bar mitzvah (open to adults and children)!
From the Dead Sea to the Golan Heights, and of course, the mystery and magic of Jerusalem, we will explore Israel’s realities and wonders.
- Old City of Jaffa
- Museum of the Jewish People
- The Upper Galilee and the Jordan River
- Take a Jeep or ATV tour through the Golan Heights
- Wine tasting at Pelter winery on the Golan Heights
- Chocolate workshop at the De Karina Chocolate Factory
- Tzfat, the center of Jewish mysticism
- Take a camel for a test drive
- Beit Guvrin Caves to take part in an archaeological dig
- B'nei mitzvah ceremony overlooking the City of Jerusalem
- Tour the Jewish Quarter of Jerusalem
- The Dead Sea, and Masada
- The Tower of David Museum and the Israel Museum
- And much more...