ECC NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT
We are happy to officially welcome you to the 2022-2023 school year, and guide you through the enrollment process. Once you have completed the steps below, we will reach out with all the details you will need before your child’s first day of school. Again, we welcome you to the TAE Early Childhood Center community and share in the excitement of watching your child grow and thrive here with us for many years. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at any time.
STEP 1: Enrollment Form
- Go to www.adatelohim.org and select “login” (the email address is the one we have on file. If you forgot/don’t know your password, select “forgot password” and follow the prompts.)
- After you login, select “My Account”
- Select the “My Enrollments” box
- Find “Early Childhood Center 2022-2023 Open for Enrollments”
- Select “Enroll Now” and follow the prompts to complete the enrollment information
- Remember to select “Complete Enrollment”
- Check your email for an automated message confirming your enrollment
STEP 2: New Student Packet
- Please fill out and submit the new student packet, to complete your child’s enrollment.
- CLICK HERE to download the New Student Packet*
*Note: This packet includes forms mandated by the State of California, and any applicable health forms (allergies, medical conditions, etc). Per the California Department of Public Health, we are maintaining a student population that is up to date with their immunizations, before they begin school. For reference, please make sure your child is up to date here by CDPH Immunization Branch guidelines: https://www.shotsforschool.org/child-care.
Current tuition and fees: CLICK HERE
Membership/partner information: CLICK HERE
Donna Becker, Early Childhood Assistant Director, DBecker@AdatElohim.com / (805) 497-6920
Lindsay Wozniak, Early Childhood Assistant Director, LWozniak@AdatElohim.com / (805) 497-6920
February 2, 2022
Led by Cinda Chatfield
Proactive parenting: Parenting that is peaceful and positive
Last week, I talked about Part 1 of a Parent Education Boot Camp based on integrating Jewish values with social-emotional development. Click here to read last week’s article. This week, I would like to share Part 2 of the boot camp series, Proactive Parenting.
How many of you are tired of power struggles with your children? How many of you would like to get through the day peacefully? What if I tell you there is a proven method that can eliminate power struggles and create a peaceful home, while allowing your children to feel empowered? Would you want to learn more? If yes, Parent Boot Camp Part 2 with Cinda Chatfield, child development specialist, parent educator, and founder of Chatfield & Company is perfect for you!
Cinda will facilitate a variety of interactive workshops for families with newborns through five-year-old children. The topics will be based on survey responses by participating parents so the topics are relevant.
I have personally seen the impact of Cinda’s methods on our ECC families. I am looking forward to seeing parents implement new proactive, reinforcing, and peaceful parenting strategies.
How to Register:
Temple Adat Elohim, Early Childhood Center, or Infant Center Current Members:
Follow these simple steps!
- Go to www.adatelohim.org and select “login” (even if you forgot/don’t know your password – the email address is the one we have on file)
- If you know your email and password combo enter the information. If you forgot/don’t know your password select “forgot password” and follow the prompts.
- After you login, select the “My Enrollments” box.
- Then, find “Early Childhood Center 2021-2022 Open for Enrollments.”
- Select “Enroll Now” and follow the prompts to complete the enrollment information.
- Last, remember to select “Complete Enrollment.”
- Check your email for and automated message confirming your enrollment.
- Click here to complete a New Student Packet.
Email Donna Becker for a tour or to receive the Registration Forms.
The winter holidays are right around the corner and that means shopping for gifts!
In the pre-COVID-19 world, we held a fabulous boutique in the Social Hall to help you find unique gifts and treasures. Our boutique helped us to raise money for the Early Childhood Center, primarily for the music program. Because we cannot gather in large groups this year, we have transformed our in-person boutique to a virtual boutique!
Today is the day!!!
We are officially kicking off our fundraiser with Charleston Wrap and Gifts, and we need YOUR help to reach our goal to fund our music program! FORTY PERCENT of all sales will directly fund our music program!
Music is very important for our children. It helps their body and mind work together, directly impacting their future achievements and successes and music ignites the skills needed for school readiness. Exposing children to lyrics helps them learn the sounds and meanings of words. Music also enhances cognitive skills, social-emotional development, and overall literacy development. Additionally, engaging children in dance helps them strengthen their motor skills and encourages self-expression.
It’s super easy!!
Click here and start shopping!
We encourage you to spread the word to your friends and family, near and far! The more people who shop, the more money we raise! Together, we can ensure that we continue to enrich our children lives with music.
We at Kar-Ben recognize that the spread of COVID-19 and the need to practice social distancing during this time have resulted in an unprecedented state of uncertainty for synagogues, schools, libraries, and bookstores in our community. Our best wishes are with everyone affected by COVID-19. Now through May 1, select Passover eBooks will be available for free via the online Kar-Ben/Lerner Bookshelf. These eBooks are available as multi-user editions that allow for unlimited simultaneous access by every student in your school or by any family member. Kids can access the digital bookshelf via a direct link or QR code. After Passover, we will add additional collections of free eBooks that will be available through June 30.
Access can be found via:
(Both case sensitive)
Authenticated URL: http://ebooks.lernerbooks.com/refererlogin/passover/passover/
Or, via QR code below:
Multi-User Digital Downloads of our Haggadahs are now Available for Purchase!