TAE Relay for Life Team Forming
May 18, 9:00 am – May 19, 9:00 am
- Join TAE’s Relay for Life team to fight cancer.
- Walk for an hour, two or more as part of the team.
- Sign up to join the team, then make plans with friends for lunch or dinner. When you’re done, come over and walk with fellow TAE members for 15, 30, 60 minutes or more.
- Can’t walk? Donate to support the team and help find a cure.
Scroll down and select either Donate, Join this Relay, or Luminaria
Search for “Team TAE” and follow the steps on the webpage
Contact team co-captains Jacob and Cathy Warner at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- There is no minimum amount of time required of participants.
- Luminaria are lights that glow around the track throughout the night. These can be “purchased” as a way to remember a loved one.
- Informational team meetings will be held in March and May, but feel free to contact Jacob or Cathy now with questions.
- Relay participants walk or run around a small grass track. The goal is to have at least one member of each team on the track for the full 24 hours; however, it’s great to have lots of team members at any time.
- The day is filled with live music and great camaraderie.
- Leave with a wonderful feeling of community as diverse members of our Conejo Valley come together for this great cause.
- In 2018, Team TAE was the 3 largest donating team. Help us reach #1 this year and help bring an end to cancer.