Welcome to Temple Adat Elohim’s Resource Page!
The purpose of this page is to help you stay connected with our TAE community.
***Need assistance? Click HERE to tell us how we can help you.***
FRIDAY SHABBAT LIVE-STREAM
- Join us for our live-streamed Shabbat service at 7:30 p.m. (YouTube and Facebook)
- To find our YouTube live-stream click here.
- For Facebook visit the Temple Adat Elohim Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/TempleAdatElohim/.
ONEG via Zoom
- Directly following our services, join us for our live, face-to-face Oneg Shabbat.
- Click here to access the virtual Oneg.
TOT SHABBAT SERVICES
- Find TAE pre-recorded Tot Shabbat Services here.
- To join LIVE Facebook Tot Shabbat services, please check with Facebook for reminders for when they will be taking place. Join our Facebook page here.
SHABBAT HAPPY HOUR
As of July 8, 2020 Happy Hour is temporarily cancelled. It will resume in a few weeks.
- Join Juli Rycus, TAE president, for a fun Happy Hour get together via Zoom on Fridays at 6:00 p.m. All are welcome to attend, from near or far! For Zoom information RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join Cantor Shukiar and Family at 7:00 p.m. for a weekly live-streamed Havdallah ceremony on the Temple Adat Elohim Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/TempleAdatElohim/.
Online Groups and Meetings
Count Our Blessings via Zoom
Tuesday and Thursday mornings 9:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
Join with Rabbi Diamond and others as we take stock of the blessings and daily miracles with experience each day.
Meetings themes will alternate between poetry and song.
*Check the TAE calendar for any cancellations and for them details. https://www.adatelohim.org/calendar/
Click here to access the Let’s Count Our Blessings Zoom meeting
Drop-In & Chat with Rabbi Mike Lotker via Zoom
Daily 4:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m.
Click here to access the meeting
Talmud Study Classes with Rabbi Lisa Bock via Zoom*
Saturdays at 8:00 a.m.
Click here to access the Talmud Study meeting
*Access the sections of Talmud currently under study
Talmud – Berachot 7b-8a Communal Prayer [Click Here]
Talmud – Berachot 3a – 6b Bedtime Shema suffering prayer God tefillin [Click Here]
Torah Study Classes with Rabbi Barry Diamond via Zoom
Saturdays at 8:45 a.m.
Click here to access the Torah Study meeting
Community Torah Study with Rabbi Michael Lotker via Zoom
Mondays at 7:00 p.m.
Click here to access the Community Torah Study meeting
For additional information, please contact Bob Grossmann at email@example.com .
Women’s Torah Study with Marcy Goldberg via Zoom
10:30 a.m. Thursday mornings
Click here to access the Women’s Torah Study meeting
Questions? Please contact Rabbi Barry Diamond
Resources for Kids
Tot Shabbat Videos
Find a pre-recorded Live Facebook video and a collection of other Shabbat videos to play for your children created by Rabbi Diamond and Cantor Shukiar here.
Early Childhood Resources
Find a collection of read alouds, flannel board story videos, resources, and Shabbat videos created by the TAE teachers and clergy here.
Even with these challenges, life is still good. Share your good news with us and we can add some of our stories here. Send an email to OnTheBrightSide@AdatElohim.com
Tell Us How You Can Help
The best antidote to this period of isolation and fear is to reach out to one another in compassion and support. We gain sense of meaning and significance when we shift our focus to supporting others in need.
We are organizing our members to help one another by making calls and providing various avenues to help. Please let us know how you can assist one another by completing the survey below. We will be reach out to you — and ask you to reach out to others — in the next few days.