- When did you answer the call of a noble or difficult cause? Was it the right decision?
- Just as poet Haim Nachman Bialik called upon Jews to defend themselves, when have you been called to defend yourself someone else in any way?
- Like the poet Rachel, sometimes we have doubts, even about our noble missions. When have you had doubt about something you were called upon to do?
- In what ways do you identify with the early pioneer Zionists?
- In what ways do their dilemmas, choices and actions relate to you?