- 4 sheets matzoh
- 1 cup (2 sticks) salted butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 cups chocolate morsels
- 1 cup coarsely ground nuts (almonds, walnuts, or pecans)
- Preheat oven to 425°
- Line cookie sheet with heavy duty aluminum foil
- Lay matzah as close as possible in 1 layer in the pan, breaking pieces to fit. Melt butter and brown sugar in saucepan, stirring frequently, until it bubbles. Pour over matzoh; spread to coat. Put in oven for a minute or two.
- Sprinkle chocolate morsels over top and return to oven 1 minute or until morsels are soft.
- Remove from the oven and with spatula spread chocolate to cover the matzoh. Sprinkle with nuts.
- Freeze 20 minutes or until hard. Crack, put into plastic zipper bag and store in freezer.