Sunday, April 17, 2022
6:00 p.m. in the Social Hall
Join us for an engaging family Seder led by Rabbi Barry Diamond and Cantor Shukiar!!!
RSVP by Saturday, April 9, 2022.
We must have 40 guests over the age of two in attendance or the Seder may be canceled.
Traditional Seder Menu Catered by Silver Spoons to include:
- Matzah Ball Soup
- Stuffed Breast of Chicken with Apricot Glaze*
- * For Vegan or Vegetarian: Grilled Portobello Mushroom
- * For Children: Barbecued Chicken Legs
- Passover Sweet Potato & Carrot Kugel
- Fresh Roasted Asparagus with Crispy Matzah Lemon Crumble
- Passover Honey Cake, Sponge Cake, and Macaroons
- Melange of Sliced Fresh Fruit
Please bring a bottle of wine to share (kosher for Passover preferred).