ECC NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT
We are happy to officially welcome you to the 2022-2023 school year, and guide you through the enrollment process. Once you have completed the steps below, we will reach out with all the details you will need before your child’s first day of school. Again, we welcome you to the TAE Early Childhood Center community and share in the excitement of watching your child grow and thrive here with us for many years. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at any time.
STEP 1: Enrollment Form
- Go to www.adatelohim.org and select “login” (the email address is the one we have on file. If you forgot/don’t know your password, select “forgot password” and follow the prompts.)
- After you login, select “My Account”
- Select the “My Enrollments” box
- Find “Early Childhood Center 2022-2023 Open for Enrollments”
- Select “Enroll Now” and follow the prompts to complete the enrollment information
- Remember to select “Complete Enrollment”
- Check your email for an automated message confirming your enrollment
STEP 2: New Student Packet
- Please fill out and submit the new student packet, to complete your child’s enrollment.
- CLICK HERE to download the New Student Packet*
*Note: This packet includes forms mandated by the State of California, and any applicable health forms (allergies, medical conditions, etc). Per the California Department of Public Health, we are maintaining a student population that is up to date with their immunizations, before they begin school. For reference, please make sure your child is up to date here by CDPH Immunization Branch guidelines: https://www.shotsforschool.org/child-care.
Current tuition and fees: CLICK HERE
Membership/partner information: CLICK HERE
Donna Becker, Early Childhood Assistant Director, DBecker@AdatElohim.com / (805) 497-6920
Lindsay Wozniak, Early Childhood Assistant Director, LWozniak@AdatElohim.com / (805) 497-6920