25th Annual Community Holiday Dinner
Wednesday, December 25
11:30am – 2 pm in the Social Hall
- Set Up Room with the TAE Maintenance Staff (Dec. 24)
- Volunteer Check-in and Guest Welcoming Table
- Decorating – Hanging Lights
- Wrap Silverware
- Guest Assistance
- Food Server – Buffet
- Food Preparation/Set up – DrinksFood Server – Drinks
- Food Preparation/Set up – Desserts
- Food Server – Desserts
- Table Bussers
- To-Go Table Helpers
- Gift Table – Set up
- Gift Table
- Photo Booth Photographers
- Photo Booth Picture Assembly & Delivery
- Strike Force
- Deliver leftovers – Drivers needed!
Where should you park when you come to volunteer?
Please park at Dean Triggs School behind Temple Adat Elohim (connected by a staircase) or on a side street in a legal area. Do not park in the Temple lot as we would like to reserve all of these spaces for our guests. Please enter through the doors of the foyer where indicated, and check in at the volunteer check-in station prior to the beginning your shift.
How can I bring some additional joy to our guests?
Please donate Toys / Stuffed Animals / Books – All volunteers are invited to donate a new, unwrapped toy, stuffed animal, or book (new or used in good condition) to give away to children at the dinner (please, no clothes). These items can be dropped off in the temple office until 12/20.