DRIVE-UP FOOD DRIVE for Westminster Free Clinic in Thousand Oaks
Collection will take place over two days ONLY at TAE:
- Wednesday, August 5 from 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 12 from 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
This is different from our normal drives.
Simpy place the items in the passenger rear seat or trunk of your car and drive to the front of TAE.
Please do not get out of the car. Someone will remove the items from your car for you.
The items needed are:
- Fresh fruits and vegetables
- Canned beans (not refried)
- Canned fruits and vegetables
- Canned tuna and meats
- Dried beans
- Dried pasta
- Brown rice
This drive has been organized by Evan Stone.
Questions? Please email email@example.com