Sisterhood - “To embrace and celebrate our Jewish faith together."
We are a group of women of all ages: single, married, widowed, divorced . . .
mothers, daughters, sisters, grandmothers, granddaughters and friends.
When You Become a Member of Sisterhood:
- You are supporting your own congregation, its religious school, facilities and its programs.
- You are helping to educate Rabbis, Cantors, teachers, and Jewish communal workers.
- Your are aligning yourself with women like yourself throughout the world, including Israel.
- You are making a commitment to tomorrow; to the survival of Jews and Judaism in America, Israel and around the world.
- You can join interest groups: e.g., book groups, movie discussion groups, knitting groups, Mah Jongg.
Dues are currently $45 per year. We also have a L’Dor V’Dor (mother & teenage daughter) category for $66, and to become a Patron member the cost is $75. The membership year is from July 1st to June 30th.
We look forward to having each of you join (or rejoin) our Sisterhood family, and hope to see you at one or more of our upcoming events.
Invitations & Stationery:
For all occasions;
Bar/Bat Mitzvahs • Weddings • Kippot
Personal & Business Stationery,
Party Invitations, Up to 20% Discount
Sandi Stern for an appointment at (818) 400-6284.